Debt Capital Markets & SPV Division
As a competitive source of financing for companies with valuable and profitable assets, there has been an increase of issuance of asset backed securities (“ABS”) for the recent years in Malaysia, which is governed by the Malaysian Capital Markets Services Act, 2007. We at PCA, under our Debt Capital Markets & SPV division, has been in the business of supporting our clients in their fund raising exercise for more than 15 years by providing quality and comprehensive services in meeting the regulatory requirements for the issuance of ABS.
SPV Administration Services
We support our clients financing needs by providing special purpose vehicles (“SPV”) for the issuance of ABS as required by the regulations. We provide cost effective and comprehensive solutions according to your needs, covering the incorporation, post-incorporation, administration and liquidation of the SPV.
- Incorporation of the SPV (private limited company / public limited company)
- Provision of independent corporate directors
- Provision of qualified named company secretaries
- Provision of registered address
- Corporate secretarial & compliance services
- Corporate administration services
- Transaction administration services
- Accounting services
- Winding up Services
PCA has been involved in the administration of the following asset securtisation entities:-
- CBO One Berhad in respect of RM385.0 million nominal value Redeemable Secured Bonds Of Collaterisation of Bonds Obligation by CIMB Investment Bank Bhd
- Auto ABS One Bhd in respect of RM 500.0 million nominal value Redeemable Secured Bonds of hire purchase receivable by CIMB Bank Bhd.
- Sovereign Capital Berhad in respect of RM 800.0 million nominal value Bonds for purchase of 1st Silicon Sdn Bhd by the Sarawak State Government.
- Aegis One Berhad in respect of RM1.0 billion Collaterisation of Loan Obligation (CLO) by Affin Bank Bhd.
- Special Port Vehicle Berhad in respect of RM1.31 billion nominal value Bonds for Port Klang Authority (PKA).
- Astute Assets Berhad in respect of RM650 Million bond issue by AmFinance Berhad to Danamodal Berhad of loan receivable.
- Aragorn ABS Berhad in respect of RM115.0 Million in Nominal Value Commercial Paper/Medium Term Notes of rental receivable for Capitaland Ltd, Singapore.
- Menara ABS Berhad in respect of issuance of RM1.1 billion Islamic Asset-Backed Sukuk Ijarah by Telekom Malaysia.
- Landasan Ria Sdn Bhd in respect of issuance of RM545.0 Million Nominal Value of Sukuk Musharakah by Boustead Holdings Berhad.