PCA SCHOLARSHIP FUND
We at PCA Corp strongly believe in that people are the most important resources in building an excellent organization. Continuing with the company’s philosophy of best practices, PCA Corp is inviting Malaysian students with a positive attitude and leadership qualities who intend to pursue a fulltime first degree in any of the following discipline to apply for the PCA Corp Scholarship Fund.
Preferred Discipline for Scholarship includes:
- Law / Economics / E-business
- Administrative Management / Human Resources Management
- Communication Studies / Creative Arts & Design
- Civil Engineering / M & E Engineering / Housing, Building & Property.
- Architectural / Building Surveying / Quantity Surveying.
- Accountancy & Finance / Business Administration.
- Marketing & Sales / Computer Studies.
- Malaysian citizen.
- Age 21 years old or below.
- Good academic results in SPM / STPM.
- Not presently holding other scholarship / loans (Including PTPTN).
- Has gained acceptance into local public universities.
Value of Scholarship:
- Scholarship amounting to RM 3, 000 per year for Certificates students.
- Scholarship amounting to RM 4, 000 per year for Diploma students.
- Scholarship amounting to RM 6, 000 per year for Degree students.
- For a maximum of 4 years or minimum period required by the scholars to complete the course, which ever earlier.
Successful applicants will be required to serve PCA Corporate Services Sdn Bhd for a minimum of 2 years upon completion of their studies.
How to apply?
Submit the Scholarship Application Form giving full personal and academic particulars, substantiated certified copy of actual examination results, parents’ salary slip/Income Tax statement, Letter of acceptance issued by local universities and other relevant documents to:
PCA Corporate Services Sdn. Bhd.
Megan Avenue 1,
No 189, Jalan Tun Razak,
50400 Kuala Lumpur
Phone : +6-03-2166 4833 | +6-03-2166 0277
Fax : +6-03-2166 4832