Work With Us
We are always on the look-out for bright professionals in any of the following categories, who can think “out of the box” and are enthusiastic in learning and taking up new challenges.
Whether you are interested in finance, human resources, information technology or operations, PCA Corporate Services Sdn. Bhd. provides unique opportunities for career development and professional growth.
Although we prefer candidates with a minimum of 2-3 years experience in any of the above disciplines, experience is not a pre-requisite, if they fulfill the abovementioned criteria. If you wish to join us to grow together with us, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounts Senior Executive
- To prepare full set of accounts for companies which including billing, manage the fund
position of the company, issuing cheques, banking, prepare bank reconciliation, date
entry, maintaining of accounting records (e.g AR,AP and GL), preparation of notes to the
accounts and all works related to the closing of accounts.
- Liaise with auditors and tax agents to ensure accounts and tax return filed in time and in
- Other ad-hoc assignment.
- Preparation and filing of SST returns, including SST works papers consist of draft SST
return based on tax code mapping in reporting tool.
- Prepare budget and cash flow projection.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma,
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, or equivalent in
Accounting or any relevant field. LCCI higher diploma is encouraged to apply if he/she
with sufficient working experience.
- Minimum 3 year(s) of working experience in handling full set of Accounts.
- Basic knowledge in SST.
- Possess good knowledge of operational processes and accounting principles & standards.
- Good communication skill, analytical skill and positive attitude.
- Computer literate, competent in MS Office applications.
- Good working knowledge of MYOB in accounting software.
Interested candidates may forward their resume to the following address:
PCA CORPORATE SERVICES SDN BHD
A-9-8, 9 th Floor,Megan Avenue 1
No. 189, Jalan Tun Razak
50200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03-21664833
Click here to learn about our PCA SCHOLARSHIP FUND.